Monday, May 13, 2013

mother's day

This past weekend was one of the best ones I have had in a long time. My mother Leena came to visit me from Saturday until this morning. We had so much fun! We ate a beautiful lunch outside at Bistrot La Minette which is close to where I live, and it's authentic French food. After, we walked around and looked at shops. I went in to Aids Thrift which is one of my favorite thrift stores (I have an unhealthy obsession with going there and scouting Mexican goods). Anyway, to my surprise Sean's mom Kate had gone to the thrift store near where they live in New Jersey called Village Thrift and picked up some really awesome Mexican things for us. The first set of 2 items are what I found for $7 and the rest is what I got from Kate. The last picture is of my mom and I after our lunch date. 








No comments:

Post a Comment