Friday, May 24, 2013

red wine and mexican chocolate

Today it rained, which was the perfect opportunity for me to create some more pieces for my Etsy shop. I did add 3 new paintings so check them out. 

I ran to the store in the rain and purchased some Mexican chocolate made in Oaxaca. It's delicious, it has a spicy taste to it. I have been enjoying it with a glass of red wine. 



I spent most of the day in my studio, painting and watching films on Netflix. Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised of discovering a new artist that WHYY was interviewing on the radio. Her name is Dom La Nena, and her album is called Ela. Here is her video. Her music is amazing, she sings in Portugese. If you like worldly music, I would also recommend listening to Bomba Estereo. 








No comments:

Post a Comment