Sunday, June 16, 2013

working

Lazy bones. I've been that at updating my blog lately, I know. I've started a new series that could potentially turn into another solo show but I'm not going to disclose that until it's set in stone, but it's in the talks for now. 
This piece is from my Mexican culture series from April this year, it's entitled "Guadalajara Village" and it sold to the owner of the hair salon/art gallery where I had my show. This piece will be available on my Etsy shop as a Giclee print for $25-$30 soon. I had it priced at $80, low for an oil painting I know but it was a good price and I ended up selling 10 paintings out of 14. I am now working on a series that is an offshoot of this piece. A series of 15-20, 8x8 wood panel paintings focusing on colorful buildings from around the world. My first one is Stockholm, Sweden and that is the underline. The next one will probably be Rio Maggiore, Italy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment